- Videomarkt 2009 und ein Ausblick auf 2010
- App store directory tracks 28 sites for developers, downloaders
- Why The Record Labels Are Still Confused: The Difference Between Transformative And Incremental Change
- Google’s synchronicity
- The Twitter API is Finished. Now What?
- Shouldn't The Labels Be Paying YouTube For All The 'Free' Service They Provide?
– “I was realizing how hypocritical the recording industry is on this particular topic. After all, they go on and on about how bad “free” is, and how they must get paid for any use of their content or they can’t survive. And, yet, when someone gives them something for free (and YouTube provides free software, free bandwidth, free community and a bunch of other benefits), they complain that they’re not getting paid.”