Lesenswerte Artikel vom 11. April 2010:
- Google incorporating site speed in search rankings “fewer than 1% of search queries will change as a result of incorporating site speed into our ranking.”
- Twitter and third-party Twitter developers “Until Twitter has a successful business model, they can’t have a consistent strategy and third parties should expect erratic behavior and even complete and sudden shifts in strategy.” Guter Punkt.
- Why iAds Could be Bigger Than iPads “If Apple can convince its users that it's safe to click anything with the iAd logo they will have single handedly changed the perception users have of ads, resulting in more clicks and more money made by both Apple and developers.
They will have done this by taking advantage of a closed system, their own brand, and a platform that their users already love (the app store).”
- 300 Jahre Copyright “Heute vor 300 Jahren trat das erste Copyright der Welt in Kraft: Am 10. April 1710 wurde das „Statute of Anne“ Gesetz, das heute als das erste Urheberrecht gilt.”
- Ideas Into Execution: Giving Away An Idea To Make It Happen