Lesenswerte Analysen, Hintergrundberichte und interessante News:
- Foursquare Is Five Times Larger Than Gowalla And Growing 75 Percent Faster Every Day
- Mein Hut, der hat drei Cents Ronnie Grob antwortet auf Sascha Lobos Flattr-Kritik.
- Free ‘BitTorrent VPN’ Grows to 300,000 Members in a Year “The service encrypts the connection between the user and ItsHidden’s servers and prevents anyone from reading this data as it is sent or received. No data logs are kept of the user’s transfers, which makes it as private as it gets.” Logische Entwicklung im Katz-und-Maus-Spiel.
- The basic rules of success are eternal: “Of all the lessons that biology has to offer us as we begin to assemble a network economy, the necessity of abandoning our successes will be the hardest to practice.”
- Teenager And Composer Argue Over File Sharing Interressanter Schlagabtausch.
- Prince Primes Pirates For Huge Download Fest With 20Ten “Sometime soon, probably before the planned release date of July 10th, 20Ten will be all over BitTorrent, Gnutella, dozens of one-click hosters, Usenet and file-sharing blogs worldwide and not one of them will have paid Prince the kind of advance he expects but didn’t receive from iTunes and other digital stores. With nowhere else but from a newspaper in limited numbers to get the album, Prince fans will turn to the web in their millions.”
- Yoose launches mobile couponing… two years later “Yoose, a Berlin-based mobile coupon startup, just launched into their public beta phase. The idea behind Yoose is to provide a multi-level distribution platform for Coupon publishers, such as local businesses or larger firms that plan to target specific campaigns with coupons.”
- Facebook Dominates Third-Party Logins For All But News
- Mit dem iPhone Darts auf’s iPad werfen
- Studien über Tauschbörsen (und ihre Auswirkung auf Märkte) “Das besondere an der Zusammenstellung ist, dass hier die vielen einseitigen, von der Rechte-Industrie finanzierten, Studien aussortiert sind.”
- MeeGo? It could actually make it “Who brings the device manufacturers? Intel. They are pushing MeeGo like crazy.
Who brings the users? Nokia. They have a brand in mobile that is not going to disappear that fast (despite what people say). If Nokia has a sexy phone with MeeGo, users will buy it.”
- Facebook Credits won’t contribute to profits for “several years” | VentureBeat “Facebook has so far stopped short of banning competing virtual currencies, but Beard’s comments are a sign that the company will spend whatever it takes to help Credits become the de facto currency for the platform.”
- Mein zweiter Tag als Foursquare-Zombie
- Anhörung der Enquete-Kommission zur Netzpolitik: Die besten Zitate
- Lars Hinrichs: “Beim Thema E-Commerce bin ich Feuer und Flamme”
Weitere Linktipps zu lesenswerten Artikeln.