Lesenswerte Analysen, Hintergrundberichte und interessante News:
- Das weibliche Web
- How to Use Amazon Web Services to Make a Video on Demand Service AWS ftw.
- 3 Reasons Google Should Make its own Tablets “The Google Nexus One experiment was a success in showing the market what Android phones could do, and how competitive they could be. Having similar flagship tablets would have the same results by creating a controlled environment for development and optimization. This would accelerate adoption of the platform, which is what Google really wants. It’s not a hardware company, after all.”
- Infoaxe raises $3M to make online bookmarks obsolete “Whenever a user enters a query into a search engine, the add-on runs a parallel search of pages that user visited in the past. To illustrate the need for a product like this, cofounder Jonathan Siddharth pointed to a study showing that 40 percent of the searches on Yahoo are actually revisits, where users were trying to find a site they’d visited in the past.”
- Like.com confirms purchase by Google: Supercharged visual search coming soon?
- Foursquare’s Crowley: The Giants Are “Generic,” We Are Fun. I Wonder Who He’s Referring To… Foursquare-CEO Dennis Crowley: “The next version of the Foursquare app comes out in probably like two weeks or so and we’re really reworking and rethinking like the way the tips and the to-dos work, because that’s going to be core of the system. …We’ve been thinking for awhile, what’s act two for us? And act two is OK let’s take all this information about what people are doing, what people want to do, and let’s build this back into the app in a way that’s manageable for people and easy to share.”
Weitere Linktipps zu lesenswerten Artikeln.