Lesenswerte Analysen, Hintergrundberichte und interessante News:
- PIPA Supporters Violate Copyright Laws, Too | VICE Es ist sehr leicht, gegen Copyright/Urheberrecht zu verstossen.
- Teenagers Sharing Passwords as Show of Affection – NYTimes.com "It has become fashionable for young people to express their affection for each other by sharing their passwords to e-mail, Facebook and other accounts. Boyfriends and girlfriends sometimes even create identical passwords, and let each other read their private e-mails and texts."
- Amazon Enters the NoSQL Market with DynamoDB – ReadWriteCloud "The service is already being used by a number of high-profile services like IMDB, SmugMug, Elsevier, Tapjoy and Formspring."
- Exclusive: EU moves early on Google antitrust probe | Reuters "European regulators will decide around the end of March whether to file a formal complaint against Google for misuse of its market position, potentially bringing the internet company's squabble with competitors to a head much sooner than expected."
- Stumpleupon: Why We’re Against SOPA and PIPA
- Berlin Music Week 2012 ohne Popkomm
Weitere Linktipps zu lesenswerten Artikeln.